Forum Replies Created
Happy birthday, Chris!
So glad to have discovered you and your work. You’re one of the only people I trust these days! Happy birthday!!
There is another product the FLCCC recommends – ImmuneMist
They have a nose spray and a spray gargle.
I am following this thread b/c I am in a similar situation and have to make a decision by Oct. 8. Keep my 20+ year job or look elsewhere and have the same thing happen over and over?
There was another thread on this topic a few weeks ago, too :
I felt the same sadness when I learned from my mom that my sister had her healthy, athletic 13 year old daughter (my niece) vacc’d. I thought WHY?? Doesn’t she know there’s no data on long term side effects? Then I had to remind myself not to catastrophize it or I would drive myself nuts. Things could turn out absolutely fine. People like my sister who only follow the MSM and don’t question things, truly believe they are doing the right thing, on the “good” team, caring about their community etc. It’s not a choice I would have made willingly for my own child with the potential risks still fuzzy.
I wonder if this means that the strike doesn’t count now?
Does anyone recall, did any of the magnetism occur with the single dose J&J or just the mRNA?
I remember thinking last fall that when the vaccines became approved and not EUA that perhaps ivermectin stood a chance at being recognized as an early treatment (officially). I find that so laughable now. I don’t think it changes a thing for any off patent medicines.
Also, I wonder how closely the Moderna and J&J follow suit. Will they still be an option pending approval or just the Pfizer? I don’t want any but some people might be more comfortable with the one and done (in theory!) vs the mRNA.
I saw that too and it made me snicker. I wanted to clap my hands like “Good answer!”
I am facing the exact same thing. It was announced last Thursday and I was sad and angry. I work for a healthcare system but have zero patient contact. They are giving some religious and medical exemptions decided by committee on a case-by-case basis. I have a feeling those will be difficult to get. I’ve written a letter to the governor of our state who has stood up against mandates before (masks). There is going to be a big 2 day peaceful protest “Healthcare Workers for Medical Freedom Rally” organized by Nebraskans Against Government Overreach (nago.group) next week on Monday & Tuesday. I am hoping they back off a bit, come up with other alternatives or make the Novavax available. I don’t hold out a lot of hope legally on my own because it is 8 large medical systems combined and I’m sure they had their legal ducks in a row before announcing this. I’d be better off finding another job than blowing every asset I have trying to fight it.
The thing I’m worried about is finding another job only to have the same thing happen over and over and be in a worse position when difficult economic times are surely going to get worse. I am still undecided and have about 7 weeks to figure it all out.
If anyone has any new information on this topic or missed it the first time around, I would be very interested in thoughts. Unfortunately, Novavax is not an option (yet).