Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    • Tue, Feb 25, 2020 - 09:11am



      Status Member (Offline)

      Joined: Jan 16 2009

      Posts: 11

      count placeholder0

      Scheduled a 2 week just before all this hit

    We have one scheduled for the first of December out of New Orleans. We will have time to see what happens. If things get really bad we can wait until August to decide. i figure if things get bad most cruise lines will go belly up before then.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)