Forum Replies Created
Just out of curiosity, you have members of your family pressuring you to take the vaccine? Do you feel that they would shun you if you didnt take it? Im curious as to how something like that goes down.
Brushhog, there are a few angles we’ve experienced various levels of this:
– new mom who takes ‘no risks’ with her kid (dont’ wanna go there)
– ppl who’ve taken the vax who ‘want what’s best for you’ (don’t stop sending you pro-vax content) – e.g. https://www.statnews.com/2021/04/06/1-in-3-covid19-patients-get-neuropsychiatric-diagnosis-within-six-months/
– lib friends who say “hey, we got our vaccines…wanna hang out?” (ignoring the fact that if they thought the vax worked, they wouldn’t imply we needed ours to to hang out)
– similar is ppl who just ask (very kindly) “did you get the vaccine yet?” very early on in the convo
– just normal ppl you don’t know very well who invite you over for dinner (what are their opinions on this topic? etc)
So not really any ‘shunning’, but enough friction to make us want to address it somehow, beyond just the vitamins…
I agree with you brushhog on most points. I’d be doing the same thing if it were only up to me.
But taking IVM as a prophylaxis is my ‘middle-ground’ to my family for when things start opening back up and you can tell people (of the vaccine guru mindset) that you are, indeed, not ‘unclean’ / just took a different means of ‘vaccine’.
The obvious question that arises from this is, how does one escape from this?
I think that article was very interesting and insightful. It will be interesting to watch how this crypto space evolves in the next few years+. If you already own it, I don’t think it’d be the dumbest thing to take some profits, but to also keep some for the next cycle or two (in 4,8 years, respectively) just to see what happens.
Good questions. My salesguy said not to get a battery backup yet, as the technology is ‘not there yet’, but maybe will be in a couple of years. I think he said a gas-powered generator for 10k was better, if you need something now. But we will likely forego that part for now.
As for the grid going out, he said that would affect us too, but there’s something you can do by switching wires around that you’re not really supposed to do, but in an emergency could take you off the grid. So I guess my plan would be to look into battery technology in a couple of years..?