Tutorial: Adding Images within a Post or Comment
The video below is best viewed in Full Screen mode (click the icon at the bottom right of the player):
Steps for Adding Images within a Post or Comment
- while in Create/Edit view, click on the Photo icon within the "Body" section's editing toolbar
- there are two ways to upload a photo from here: from a hosted URL or from your computer
- from a hosted URL
- paste the hosting URL into the "URL" field
- click the "OK" button
- from your computer
- click the "Browse Server" button
- click the "Upload" button
- click the "Browse" button
- use the menu to locate the file on your computer. Double-click the file to select it.
- select the "Small" photo size
- click "Upload"
- find your file in the window pane at right. Click to highlight it, and then click the "Insert File" button at the top of the window.
- once back in Create/Edit mode, clicking the "SAVE" button will publish the image in your Post or Comment