*Additional note on ticketing (June 1, 2021): Registration will be checked by roster at the event. Tickets will not be issued, but you may choose to save or print your confirmation email as a backup.*
Not meaning to diminish Jack London’s immortal classic, The Call of the Wild, but a Call of the Tribe is now in order.
We are facing unknowns, to say the least. Although we live in the richest country on Earth, food insecurity is mysteriously increasing. As of April 2020, more than one in five households in the United States, and two in five households with mothers with children 12 and under, were food insecure (savethechildren.org). This is likely to worsen over time as energy, labor, lumber and other critical primary resources deplete and/or disappear. Dystopian as it may seem, the time to learn HARD SKILLS about sustainable farming and food production is now. And there is no better place to learn than at this amazing event.
We have a packed 2 day event planned at Joel Salatin’s Polyface Farms in Swoope, VA that will teach both the novice and the expert homesteader/farmer alike about the most effective food production methods and techniques known today, at one of the most admired farms in America. Key instructional areas include:
- Forestry and Water
- Electric Netting/layers/sheep
- Broilers: processing and production
- Rabbits: processing and production
- Leasing rental land and collaborations
- Pigs, Cows, Brooding poultry
- And much more…
Day one (Fri Jun 25) will be fully packed with presentations, tours, and live demos on the farm. Breakfast, a fresh farm lunch and dinner will be included.
Day two (Sat Jun 26) will continue the learning, though also have intentional space for the PP tribe to socialize and enjoy each other’s company. Again breakfast, fresh farm lunch as well as end of day’s social gathering hosted by Chris and the new Peak Prosperity management team included.
Other important details:
- Joel and Polyface Farm are known for their libertarian approach to life. At this stage of COVID, they are leaving mask-wearing up to individual choice. Much of the weekend will be spent outdoors on farm tours and demonstrations; but if the thought of possibly being around others not wearing masks in late June concerns you, perhaps coming isn’t a good idea.
- As a reminder: this is NOT a Peak Prosperity-led event like our annual seminars. This is a Polyface event being produced by Joel and team for the benefit of Peak Prosperity tribe. Which is much better, as they know way more about the best practices of sustainable farming 🙂
- Peak Prosperity’s premium subscribers receive a 20% discount off of the $350/ticket price for this event. That’s a $70/ticket savings. If you’re not currently a premium subscriber, consider becoming one now by clicking here. If you purchase a monthly subscription for $30, you’ll then save more than 2x that per ticket on this event — plus enjoy PeakProsperity.com’s premium content.
Please join us!