- Why the wealthy are plotting to leave us behind
- The "madness of crowds" virtually ensures a period of social chaos when the system breaks
- The media is, and will continue to be, used to manipulate the masses
- The growing risk of a new kind of civil war in America
- Preparing today will give you vastly more options tomorrow
The Wealthy Are Plotting To Leave Us Behind
In the absence of an official plan, you'd better have your own — something the extremely wealthy are already working on for themselves.
As the co-founders of Peak Prosperity, Adam and I happen to know and/or interact with quite a few wealthy people who are deeply concerned about the future and taking steps to assure their survival in it. These people have access to the very best information; they know the system better than your average citizen. They know what the weak points are and what could go wrong.
From our observations, it’s safe to say that the more insider-experience an individual has, the greater their concern.
The least-concerned people are those without much knowledge of the system (i.e., most "regular" folks). Or a weak sense of curiosity. Or, most damagingly, a propensity to get their news from the mainstream media. Let’s just say that the information available to the “retail crowd” is either incomplete or misleading (and quite often intentionally so).
What I mean to say more directly is: if you're not already a billionaire and getting access to the very best and most accurate information, you’d do well to….