- Debt ceiling will be set to record high of $22 trillion, fund government to just summer
- China’s Central Bank Ready to Tackle ‘Profound’ Economic Changes
- Million-dollar homes: The number surges as home prices rise. Many are in California
- Dmitry Orlov Gives an Interview
- Save Us From Freedom!
- The West is Failing Julian Assange
- USA Has Become Oligarchy
- Almost Half of Big U.S. Banks Are Failing to Satisfy Fed Supervisors
- Towards 5G communication systems: Are there health implications?
- Social media use increases depression and loneliness, study finds
- Punishment isn’t about the common good: it’s about spite
- Camp Fire is most destructive wildfire in California history: 9 dead, 6,713 structures incinerated
- Glut of cranberries in Wisconsin means 25% of crop could be discarded
Daily Digest 11/10 – Debt Ceiling Will Be Set To Record High, Social Media Increases Depression and Loneliness
Saturday, November 10, 2018, 8:14 PM