Tag Archives: Podcast
Daily DigestImage by tolomea, Flickr Creative Commons
Friday, November 30, 2018, 4:27 PM
- Six Signs You’re Making Great Progress in Life
- 5 Weeks and Counting: Dutch Church Holds Worship Marathon to Protect Migrant Family
- The Good News From Africa
- Want a free country house in Japan? They're giving them away
- This City’s Overdose Deaths Have Plunged. Can Others Learn From It?
- Hellbent bikers provide security to Camp Fire evacuees at Chico church
- Soldier says a stranger's Christmas card got him through the Vietnam War
- In Our Time: Hope
- NASA’s InSight Mission Has Touched Down on Mars to Study the Red Planet’s Deep Secrets
- Tundra-Trailblazing Beavers Shaped How We Coexist
Selecting the right tool for you
Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 4:01 AM
Daily DigestImage by frankieleon, Flickr Creative Commons
Daily Digest 11/21 – Bitcoin-Rigging Criminal Probe Launched, Who’s Going to Pay for LA’s Pension Plans?
Wednesday, November 21, 2018, 3:04 PM
- Parks chief warns of 'massive cuts, huge layoffs' as soon as 2020 (Chicago)
- No more excuses. Fix Pa. pension funds | Editorial
- Who’s Going to Pay for LA’s Unsustainable Pension Plans?
- ECB Official Warns QE Exit Could Spell Trouble for Italy's Debt
- U.S. recession chances edge up, risk Fed delivers fewer hikes: Reuters poll
- BOJ's Kuroda rules out early end of negative rate policy (Japan)
- Bitcoin-Rigging Criminal Probe Focused on Tie to Tether
- NY BitLicense Approval, Blockchain for Energy Commodities, CFTC Enforcement, Advertising Use Cases and More
Daily DigestImage by Janitors, Flickr Creative Commons
Daily Digest 11/10 – Debt Ceiling Will Be Set To Record High, Social Media Increases Depression and Loneliness
Saturday, November 10, 2018, 8:14 PM
- Debt ceiling will be set to record high of $22 trillion, fund government to just summer
- China’s Central Bank Ready to Tackle ‘Profound’ Economic Changes
- Million-dollar homes: The number surges as home prices rise. Many are in California
- Dmitry Orlov Gives an Interview
- Save Us From Freedom!
- The West is Failing Julian Assange
- USA Has Become Oligarchy
- Almost Half of Big U.S. Banks Are Failing to Satisfy Fed Supervisors
- Towards 5G communication systems: Are there health implications?
- Social media use increases depression and loneliness, study finds
- Punishment isn’t about the common good: it’s about spite
- Camp Fire is most destructive wildfire in California history: 9 dead, 6,713 structures incinerated
- Glut of cranberries in Wisconsin means 25% of crop could be discarded
Daily DigestImage by Janitors, Flickr Creative Commons
Thursday, October 11, 2018, 1:43 PM
- The World Is Quietly Decoupling From The U.S. – And No One Is Paying Attention
- Chretien calls U.S. president 'unspeakable'
- Alexa, Should We Trust You?
- The Distortions of Doom Part 2: The Fatal Flaws of Reserve Currencies
- UK Issues First Ever 'Unexplained Wealth Order'
- Sears is in trouble: What shoppers should do if the company files for bankruptcy
- Wells Fargo customers are fed up. They could yank billions of dollars in deposits
- This $69B Deal May Reshape Health Care as We Know It
- Elderly Chinese Army Veterans Stage Massive Protest Against Police Beatings
- South Africa’s Zulu Nation Joins White Farmers To Protest Government Land Seizures
- The Pentagon’s Push to Program Soldiers’ Brains
- Trump Insiders Ramp Up Rhetoric Against Russian Energy
- Dyer: Global warming report falls short of honest truth
- Climate change is making monster hurricanes like Michael harder to forecast
- Yellowstone geyser erupts, vomiting decades worth of trash across park
- How Feedback Loops Are Driving Runaway Climate Change
- Trump Administration Waives Environmental Laws for Texas Border Wall
- The Amazon used to be a hedge against climate change. Those days may be over.
In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and James Howard Kunstler discuss:
Summary:Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio as well as all of PeakProsperity.com's other premium content.
Our media is so distorted, where can you find truth?
by Adam Taggart
Friday, May 4, 2018, 2:39 PM
In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and James Howard Kunstler discuss a whole slew of topics I don't have time to summarize, as our 2018 seminar starts in an hour.
Enjoy!Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio and other premium content today.
Daily DigestImage by Hakan Dahlstrom, Flickr Creative Commons
Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 11:11 AM
- Kentucky governor vetoes pension bill allowing agencies to withdraw from state plan
- Pension Funding an Issue in 3 Midterm Gubernatorial Races
- U.S. Sanctions Inflict Pain on Putin as Russia Pulls Bond Sale
- Global Debt Jumped to Record $237 Trillion Last Year
- U.S. Deficit to Surpass $1 Trillion Two Years Ahead of Estimates, CBO Says
- Venezuela stopped bond payments in September
- The U.S. Should Be Reaching out to Russia — Not Risking War
- Oil Prices Likely To Soar On Geopolitical Risk
Daily DigestImage by skyseeker, Flickr Creative Commons
Monday, March 5, 2018, 4:07 PM
- Hand Grenades and Gang Violence Rattle Sweden’s Middle Class
- More Than 30 Trump Aides Lose Top-Secret Clearance, Sources Say
- It’s a Good Time to Buy Gold
- Tulip mania: the classic story of a Dutch financial bubble is mostly wrong
- The Flu Is Finally, Finally Going Away
- Trump’s Trade Wars Could Spark A Massive Drop In Oil
- Interior Dept. wants to lower royalties that offshore oil, coal companies pay
- Harvesting the Sun for Power and Produce – Agrophotovoltaics Increases the Land Use Efficiency by over 60 Percent