In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and Charles Hugh Smith discuss:
- The Impact Of Natural Disasters
- There are always surprise ramifications
- Unequal Oversight
- Corporations skate free while individuals get nailed
- Why The Government Allows Corporate Rackets
- There's just too much money in play
- Where Is The Tipping Point?
- When does the abused populace say "No more!"
The government is not famous for its efficiency, or for its fairness. In many cases, that's intentional — particularly when you look at the incentives in play. Charles explains why our crony capitalist system is allowed, and even protected from enforcement: it's simply too cheap for corporations to influence government policy, regulation and oversight.
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio as well as all of PeakProsperity.com's other premium content.