In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris speaks on:
- Horsewhipped Markets
- The authorities are driving them higher, not fundamentals
- The 1% Is Abusing Its Advantge
- And the 99% is beginning to get angry enough to matter
- Demoralization Is Our Enemy
- People are desperate for agency and hope
- Where The Freedom In This Story Lies
- Letting go of what's no longer working & adopting better models
It's house-cleaning week here at Peak Prosperity as Chris and I hit the annual Summit At Sea, at which we're presenting faculty. We had a lot to get done this week as we scrambled to get ready to set sail, and here's a solo Off The Cuff Chris recorded that should have been published Monday.
It's just as relevant and hard-hitting these few days later, after more horsewhipping of the markets (e.g., Powell, Yellen & Bernanke on 60 Minutes), more revelations that the elites exercise privilege to protect their advantage (e.g., college admissions bribes), and more rendering of the social fabric (e.g., yesterday's mass shootings in New Zealand). The status quo is destined to break, and what's going to get us through the aftermath will be the courage to adopt new models to replace today's broken ones.
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio as well as all of PeakProsperity.com's other premium content.