In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and Charles Hugh Smith discuss:
- Our Current System Is A Servitude Trap
- You need to escape it to prosper
- The Rich Own The Assets & The Rest Own The Debt
- Which is why its so hard to move up socio-economically these days
- Asset Bubbles Pevert Opportunity
- Big lifedesicsions become much more speculative
- The Scary Side of Facebook/Google Media Monoply
- Private industry & the government sharing our data
This was the podcast orginally planned to run last week, but we bumped it to rush to you the time-sensitve reveations from Art Berman regarding the Ghawar oil field depletion data.
In *this* podcast, Chris and Charles Hugh Smith pull back the veil covering the architecture underlying today's society, exposing how the system is designed to trap us all in servitude to the parties running it. From how we're eductated, to the options available to us with our jobs and our money, to how our own personal data is increasingly being used to manipulate us — increasingly the only way to prosper in terms of wealth and well-being is to break from convention and operate outside of the system as much as possible.
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio as well as all of PeakProsperity.com's other premium content.