Sunday, May 17, 2009, 3:37 PM
- US prices fall most since 1955
- Awesome interactive map of job losses (H/T CM)
- Not So Shovel-Ready Projects?
- Road Work and ASPHALT
- Construction Today, Asphalt and Oil
- EWI Dollar Video
- The Bailout Bubble – The Bubble To End All Bubbles…
- Green Shoots, Google Trend, Chart
- Zillow: High Percentage of Homeowners Waiting for a Market Turnaround
- Foreclosures(H/T CM)
- Shelters in NY charge homeless families, pay or get out!
- TARP USA Interactive Map
- NY Times Economics Reporter: "My Personal Credit Crisis"
- Steve’s economic forum (H/T KemoSavvy)
- "The Worst Is Yet to Come": If You’re Not Petrified, You’re Not Paying Attention (Video on page, Repost, H/T CM)
- A few A(H1N1) Links Dr. Henry Niman’s Map 6,031 U.S. Cases as of this wrtitng, A(H1N1) Current Timeline, CDC Cases
Read More »