- BIS, The Central Bank of all Central Bankers: The Central Bank WAS Warned in 2003 (Repost)
- FSN News Hour Part 3A
- Ambrose Evans-Pritchard Says End of the Financial World is Nigh
- Ending the week on a positive note…
- Persistent Ignorance
- Denninger on CNBC Follow Up
- White House putting off budget update
- Bailouts could cost U.S. $23 trillion
- Fed member Lockhart calling a mea culpa on Fed policy
- CRE: I Think The Other Shoe Just Dropped (Chart on Page)
- USPS May Be Unable to Make Payroll in October and Retiree Health Plan Costs, Unions’ Letter to White House Says
Tag Archives: financial
This will also be sent out as a newsletter in the next hour.
Link to: Biting the Hand that Feeds
In this report I explore a troubling (to me) set of statements made by Treasury Secretary nominee Timothy Geithner about China being a currency manipulator" and the possible impacts of adopting that stance.
I think the worst is yet to come. I think we are only steps away from a major currency and banking crisis. I think that your opportunities to position yourself for that outcome are shrinking rapidly. I say much of this based on the alert I sent out earlier that focused on the troubling stock price performance of the biggest banks that head up the list of those institutions holding the largest derivative positions.
by Chris Martenson
Monday, January 5, 2009, 4:59 PM
Well, as always, I let my need for quality get in the way of punctuality, but the podcast recorded on Friday is now ready for subscribers.
Ron had to make significant upgrades to the site to enable the podcast to be played right from the page (plus other serious fixes regarding file management, but that’s already too much information).
The podcasts will be easier and smoother to produce from here on out and I am very much looking forward to enhancing and perfecting this additional means of communicating with the supporters of this site.
You can access podcast via the drop down menu at the top of the page under "Stay Current".
Or you can follow this link.