In this week’s Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and Charles Hugh Smith discuss:
- Cartel-driven Politics
- The debates reveal the agenda of the deep-pocket donors
- Our Broken Health Care & Education Systems
- They serve the cartels at the expense of their customers
- ‘Burnout’ Is Becoming An Epidemic
- And this is during the “good times”?
- We Need A Movement Focused On “Meaning”
- Isn’t that (and happiness) what really matters in life?
This week Chris and Charles take a close look at the platforms being promoted by the bevy of presidential hopefuls, and lament the lock-step commitment to the same “business as usual” that is destroying the prospects and well-being of everyday Americans.
Rather than looking critically at the “borrow and spend” addiction that is drowning us under an unserviceable mountain of debt and liabilities, the candidates are hustling to out-compete each other in spending $trillions more. All, of course, in service to the corporate cartels donating to their campaigns:
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio as well as all of PeakProsperity.com’s other premium content.