In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris discusses:
- It's A Mad, Mad, Neo-Con World
- US foreign policy is becoming increasingly reckless
- The Beginning Of The End For The Petrodollar?
- China is challenging the dominance of the dollar
- Gold: The Oppressed
- Perhaps the most suppressed asset in modern history?
- Upcoming PP events
- Come join us in New Orleans and/or Munich
Chris flies solo again this week to make sense of the many geo-political risks popping up as the long-time axis of global stability becomes more and more wobbily and destabilized. There is much in US policy that appears increasingly reckless, pitting America increasingly against the world's other major powers.