In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and John Rubino discuss:
- The Traumatized National Psyche
- Will 2017 see a healing?
- Bursting Bubbles Multiplying
- China, home sales, auto loans…
- QE For The People
- It's coming, and we'll all regret it
- The Pension Time Bomb
- Insolvency is a "when", not an "if"
John Rubino joins Chris this week to discuss the biggest trends most likely to define the course of 2017. He sees populist spending programs, deflating asset bubbles, and the slowdown of China at top of the list.