- Parks chief warns of 'massive cuts, huge layoffs' as soon as 2020 (Chicago)
- No more excuses. Fix Pa. pension funds | Editorial
- Who’s Going to Pay for LA’s Unsustainable Pension Plans?
- ECB Official Warns QE Exit Could Spell Trouble for Italy's Debt
- U.S. recession chances edge up, risk Fed delivers fewer hikes: Reuters poll
- BOJ's Kuroda rules out early end of negative rate policy (Japan)
- Bitcoin-Rigging Criminal Probe Focused on Tie to Tether
- NY BitLicense Approval, Blockchain for Energy Commodities, CFTC Enforcement, Advertising Use Cases and More
Daily Digest 11/21 – Bitcoin-Rigging Criminal Probe Launched, Who’s Going to Pay for LA’s Pension Plans?
Wednesday, November 21, 2018, 3:04 PM