In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and John Rubino discuss:
- Our Inability To Learn From The Past
- Society is much less resilient because we keep making the same mistakes
- The Litany Of Potential Future Calamaties
- There's a growing risk too many will arrive at the same time
- Currency Crises All Over The Globe
- When will they start taking the dollar and Euro down with them?
- The State Of Cryptocurrencies
- Down nearly 80% since December. Where to next?
Recorded last week as Hurricane Florence was just arriving at the North Carolina shore, John and Chris noted how our chronic vulnerability to hurricanes and our inability to change our real estate development approach in light of them is symbolic of our society's self-imposed courting of disaster.
We could learn our lessons from the disasters we suffer, and adopt better behaviors afterwards. But we don't. We prefer to self-delude with magical thoughts that, despite the latest insult, we'll be spared in the future.
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio as well as all of PeakProsperity.com's other premium content.