We will be holding a special, quick-response webinar on this Wednesday to address the swift build-up of significant and serious geopolitical developments over the past few weeks.
Among them are:
- Increased tensions with North Korea. President Trump's hostile rhetoric has raised the prospect of armed conflict to unacceptably high levels.
- China's opening of yuan-based oil trading and an associated yuan-to-gold exchange mechanism
- Increased trade hostility between the US and China
- China's unhappiness with numerous US military decisions. This includes the THAAD system in South Korea and maritime cat-and-mouse actions around the south China sea islands
- The tit-for-tat elevation of tensions with Russia, which involves very serious departures from established diplomatic norms. For example, Russia has actually charged the US with attempted physical breach of a diplomatic compound
- Russia's recent order to its citizens to move away from the North Korea border
Put all of this together, and we've got a very fluid and dangerous situation developing.
Adam & I agree that the fastest way for me to connect the dots here for you as best I understand them is via our webinar platform. I'll lay out my current assessment of the major factors in play and their implications, as well as field your questions in real-time.
This World Of Trouble webinar will take place this coming Wednesday, 9/6, at 3:30pm EST/ 12:30pm PST. It will last approximately an hour.
The price to participate in this webinar is $25, unless you are an enrolled member of PeakProsperity.com (i.e. paying subscriber with access to our 'Insider' content). In that case, it's free.
This will be our first-ever use of our new webinar platform for making sense of breaking news. Join us and let us know afterwards if you think this is an effective format we should do more of.
A video recording of the webinar will be made available to participants after the webinar is over. That means there's no reason to worry if you can't make the live event, or need to skip out on parts of it due to meetings or other obligations. You'll be able to re-watch the webinar as much as you like.
So if this interests you, register now by clicking the big blue button below.
If this first webinar goes successfully, that will enable us to produce more of these 'gathering of great thinkers' for you in the future. We have great hopes for this new webinar platform, but how much we use it in the future will be a direct function of how many people like and attend these live events. So if you want more of these, please participate!
And if there are other speakers you'd particularly like to see in a future webinar, please let us know by contacting us here.