Re: “What do you believe to be truth?” Survey
Interspersing the serious and humor……
1. The sun rises and sets in my wife’s eyes.
2. The moon rises and sets in my children’s eyes.
3. I would lay down my life in an instant for either 1 or 2 above.
4. I do things with my children because I did them with my father, not because I didn’t.
5. The CF Martin D-28 is the finest flatpicking dreadnought guitar made in the world.
6. I will not eat garbanzo beans.
7. Everyone knows something you do not and you should learn from them. (You have read that before)
8. Everybody knows the difference between right and wrong – some choose to act contrary to what they know to be right.
9. One man gathers what another man spills.
10. A Force 12 storm off the coast of Norway in December is a significant emotional event – even at a depth of 400 feet.