I am not interested in Ethereum for several reasons.
1. Ethereum is 70% pre-mined.
2. Ethereum is centralized. If you don’t believe me, then just remember that Ethereum was forked by the central authority into Ethereum and Ethereum Classic in order to undo the DAO breach of security.
3. Ethereum’s mining algorithm was never designed to solve any scientific problem (this should be a deal breaker for anyone).
4. Vitalik is a bit creepy.
5. Ethereum has unknown supply.
6. As far as I know, None of the digital contracts on Ethereum are being used to solve any scientific problem. I really do not like such an anti-scientific sentiment.