Crash Course DVD Special Edition Set (NTSC)
The Crash Course offers you information you can’t afford to live without. It ties together the Three E’s – Economy, Energy and the Environment to help you begin preparing for a future that will be drastically different from the past.
The Crash Course is a powerful and predictive view of the challenges and opportunities that await us all. The future will favor those who are aware and prepared.
This special edition was designed to be used as a tool to find others who share your view of the future and to build community. The three-DVD set also includes a Crash Course Presenter’s Pack with tips and advice on how to hold public viewings.
CRASH COURSE: Chapter Titles and Timing
Disc 1 (Run Time: 52:39)
- Disc 1 Introduction (7:41)
- Chapter 1: Exponential Growth (6:18)
- Chapter 2: Compounding is the Problem (3:12)
- Chapter 3: Growth and Prosperity (3:40)
- Chapter 4: How much is a Trillion? (3:29)
- Foundational Recap (0:54)
- Money Introduction (1:09)
- Chapter 5: What is Money? (6:15)
- Chapter 6: Money Creation (4:21)
- Chapter 7: The Fed (7:07)
- Chapter 8: A Brief History of U.S. Money (7:14)
- Disc 1 Conclusion (1:22)
Disc 2 (Run Time: 1:25:05)
- Disc 2 Two Introduction (1:46)
- Chapter 9: Inflation (11:50)
- Chapter 10: Debt (12:29)
- Chapter 11: A National Failure to Save (12:07)
- Chapter 12: Assets and Demographics (13:42)
- Chapter 13: Bubbles (15:50)
- Chapter 14: Fuzzy Numbers (15:48)
- Disc Two Conclusion (1:33)
Disc 3 (Run Time: 1:25:58)
- Disc Three Introduction (1:55)
- Chapter 15: Peak Oil (17:59)
- Chapter 16: Energy Economics (12:13)
- Chapter 17: Energy and the Economy (6:56)
- Chapter 18: Environment (16:18)
- Chapter 19: Future Shock (8:04)
- Chapter 20: What Should I Do? (18:50)
- Main Conclusion (3:53)
NOTE: This version is specifically for those with NTSC television sets. NTSC is the TV transmission method in North America, western South America, Japan, and a few other countries. Click here for a full list. If you find you need the PAL version, you can find it here.
Discounts are available for bulk purchases and for non-profit organizations. For example, if you want to stock up the libraries in your city or state with these DVDs we will work with you on favorable terms. Contact us at [email protected].