Peak Prosperity is now accepting applications for the Content Manager position. As always, we prefer to seek from within our community before turning outward. The successful applicant will serve a hugely important function on our team, particularly as we continue to grow. Highlights include:
- Managing the content calendar to deliver a steady stream of quality content offering the highest levels of engagement and impact
- Honing our platform and suite of tools to support the overall mission of Peak Prosperity
- Looking out for best-practices and new ways of presenting content
- Ensuring all website content conforms to the overall mission and enhances community value
- Knowing every word being produced on the website and across social media channels
- Understanding where the energy is, what topics are hottest, and which content should be delivered next
There is so much that goes along with this, so please read the entire job description before making a decision to apply. As for how to apply, please follow the steps listed below and only submit your application through the form contained on this page.
Thanks, and we look forward to finding the perfect match for the Content Manager role!
Step 1 – Read the Job Application
The allure of working for Peak Prosperity may be great, but please make sure you read the job description thoroughly and are sure it’s right for you. Consider your past experience, your strengths, your weaknesses, what makes you tick, and what sort of work-life balance you want.
Step 2 – Prepare a Cover Letter and Resume
Your cover letter should detail why you want to work at Peak Prosperity and what value you will bring to the team. Your resume should highlight any relevant work experience and other qualifications that make you well suited for the position.
Step 3 – Submit Your Application
You must be logged into the website to submit a job application. Please login and refresh this page.