In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and John Rubino discuss:
- Deconstructing The Election Results
- Why the upset happened
- Insurmountable Odds?
- Trump inherits a country in tremendous debt
- The Sell-off In Bonds
- Is the world's biggest bubble bursting?
- The Age Of The Iconoclast
- Brexit + Trump is just the start of this age of upsets
So much to talk about this week…. Chris and John deconstruct Trump's upset win as well as the tremendous challenges he faces, inheriting a grossly overleveraged economy that is grossly overdue for a market correction. They're also are extremely concerned by the sharp acceleration we've seen this week in the sell-off in the bond market. As a reminder, the size of the bond market dwarfs other financial assets (except derivatives). It is "for all the marbles", as they say.
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio and other premium content today.