In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and Mish Shedlock discuss:
- The Visible Hand Of The Market Manipulators
- Volatility is (once again) being intentionally throttled
- Why Italy Matters
- It has the size and will to destabilize the EU
- Weakness In The EU Goes Beyond Italy
- The banks, especially Deutche Bank, are in trouble
- Can Anyone 'Win' A Trade War?
- It's debatable. What's not is that everyone gets bloodied.
Chris and Mish address the latest "rescue" of the markets since Italy briefly threatened to destabilize Europe. So, the intervention of the past 8 years is still in play, but for how much longer? With the central banks starting in earnest to shrink their balance sheets (or at least taper their purchasing), these market "saves" will be less possible going forward. Mish, in particular, expects gold to reflect that heightened risk in the coming future.