In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and Axel Merk discuss:
- The Fed Is Driving Blind
- QE has rendered all signals useless
- The Risk Of Recession Is 100%
- The only question that matters is When?
- Axel's Report From A Recent Gathering Of Fed Officials
- From inside the Hoover Institution
- Forecasting The Price Of Gold & Oil
- Bullish reasons to hold both right now
Having recently returned from a private gathering of Federal Reserve officials, Axel shares his observations with us. In a nutshell, he sees the Fed as now following the market. His prediction is that they will keep tightening right up to the point where the market buckles under the higher rates, and at that point, it will be too late to prevent a major market correction, and likely, a plummet into economic recession.