In this week’s Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and James Howard Kunstler discuss:
- The Shale Oil Booby-Trap
- Fake prosperity that will tank the markets when it ends
- Could The US Government Nationalize The Oil Industry?
- It very well could
- The Destruction Of Coherent Ideas
- To fail to plan is to plan to fail
- What Are We Willing To Give Up?
- A better future depends on abandoning some of our self-destructive luxuries
In this week’s podcast, Chris and Jim tackle a wide range of issues — from shale oil, to Jeffrey Epstein, wokesterdom, the financial bubble, social malaise, and the future of society. One deficit particularly concerning to Jim is our culture’s inability to have coherent discourse.
If we can’t engage in understanding and intelligently debating with one another, how will we ever devise effective solutions to the many challenges we face?
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio as well as all of PeakProsperity.com’s other premium content.