In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and Charles Hugh Smith discuss:
- Growing Weakness At The Periphery
- A reminder that collapse happens from the outside in
- The Betrayal Of Capital
- We are watching the predictable result of too much mal-investment
- Natural Limits Will Be The Ones That Matter
- The ones that can't be addressed by printing up more money
- TINA: There Is No Alternative
- Those in charge of the system have run out of Plan Bs
Recorded last week, here's the latest Off The Cuff discussion recorded between Chris and Charles Hugh Smith.
Both note the deflationary forces that are fast-eroding the stability of periphery countries around the globe. As long repeated here at Peak Prosperity, we're of the opinion that collapse happens from "the outside in". Once the smaller dominoes start falling, watch the pace at which the next-largest drop, as it can tell you how quickly the core ("safest") counties will start being affected.
A theme delved into in this discussion is the…
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio and other premium content today.