In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and John Rubino discuss:
- When Will Rising Interest Rates Matter?
- We're close to the breaking point
- The Fed As Buyer Of Last Resort
- When the next recession hits, the Fed will directly buy bonds, stocks, etc
- Suddenly, Weakness Is Everywhere
- Italy, Argentina, Turkey, auto loans, student loans…
- Ecologically, We're Killing Ourselves
- Along with a tremendous number of other species
John returns this week to address this key question: When will the market crack? There are so many signs of instability suddenly in the markets — when will they matter? Pricies are hanging in there, but the inexorable grind higher of the past 7 years has stalled out in 2018. This could very well be the year that everything changes.