In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and Charles Hugh Smith discuss:
- The Intelligence Wars
- When everyone is pointing fingers, whom are we to believe?
- The Need For Humility
- Our current hubris is destroying the systems we depend on
- The Enemy
- Is our our "neo'" agenda, whichever side of the aisle it's on
- Fixing Our Broken Healthcare System
- Reform needs to start with our own behavior
"We have met the enemy and he is us"
~ Pogo (Walt Kelly)
This week Chris and Charles hold up a harsh mirror to American society. So many of the long-term predicaments we face are issues of our own making, pursuits that benefit an elite few at the expense of the rest of us. The good news here is that we still have time to dramatically improve our odds of a better future by choosing to make different decisions going forward. The all-important question is: But will we?
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio and other premium content today.