In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and Wolf Richter discuss:
- Impact Of Fed Tightening
- Likely still underestimated by the market
- Funds Are Trying To Protect Stock Prices
- A futile (in the long run) attempt to prevent losses
- Why Bond Funds Are So Risky
- Much more dangerous than owning bonds outright
- 6% Mortage Rates Will Act As Housing's Kryptonite
- We're not there yet, but getting closer…
Recorded Wed as the market was in full melt-down mode, Chris and Wolf Richter decode the underlying drivers of the sudden reversal, and peer into the future to predict what is most likely to happen next. Both agree that, whether stocks are briefly 'rescued' in the ensuing days, the long-awaited downward re-pricing of the 'Everything Bubble' is nigh.
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio as well as all of PeakProsperity.com's other premium content.