In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and John Rubino discuss:
- Dow 20,000!!
- Everything's awesome….right?
- All Hail Our Banking Overlords!
- Manipulation and collusion abound in today's financial system
- The Elites Are Beginning To Worry
- Buying bunkers and retreats in a hurry
- Hypocrisy Of The Extortionist
- Our leaders are happy to berate the system once they leave it
The Dow Jones index just crossed the 20,000 milestone for the first time in history. The financial media is applauding, newly-elected President Trump is boasting — should we just stop worrying and concede that everything is going great now?
Chris and John Rubino certainly don't think so. They see the Dow's 20k milestone as stark evidence of the massive set of asset bubbles created by the world's central banking cartel. Print up trillions and trillions of thin-air money and it has to go somewhere.
They lament that our political, regulatory and corporate leaders remain ignorant (willfully or cluelessly) of this. And as long as that continues, the excesses and resultant unfairness (wealth gaps, cost of living unaffordability, etc) will grow unchecked — making the pain of the inevitable collapse that much more painful to society.
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio and other premium content today.