In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris discusses:
- Reflections On The Future
- Debrief on Chris' recent NASA conference
- Cheering On The Way Down
- We're still partying, unaware of the crisis we're in
- A New Framework For Seeing The World
- The Extractive/Regenerative vs Scarity/Abundance plot
This week a travel-weary Chris recounts his key takeaways from the NASA/Blue Sky "Future of Work" conference he just attended.
On one hand, it's encouaring smart mind of goodwill are coming together to brainstorm how to enter the future with prosperity and grace. But there's so much those caught up in the status quo are blind to. One accomplishment Chris is proud of is a framework he introduced to provide context and focus to the event. One that gets folks on board from the start that any actions embraced need to be based in creation, not consumption.