Our What Should I Do? blog series was launched in early November, and the community response so far has been encouragingly positive. The model of having CM.com readers share their practical expertise with this site’s material seems to be as useful as we’d hoped.
As I plan out the content calendar for 2011, I’d like to get a sense for what you’d like this series focus on next year:
- What new topics would you like to see addressed?
- Are there any CM.com readers who you’d particularly like to see share their knowledge (perhaps based on your appreciation for the quality of their forum and comment contributions)?
- Are there any subjects you yourself are interested in contributing a post on?
- Do you have any other ideas for improving the series?
Please take a moment to share your thoughts in the comments section below (or send me a PM if you prefer discretion)
I appreciate the input & hope you’re all enjoying the holidays!
This new What Should I Do? blog series is intended to surface knowledge and perspective useful to preparing for a future defined by Peak Oil. The content is written by CM.com readers and is based in their own experiences in putting into practice many of the ideas exchanged on this site. If there are topics you’d like to see featured here, or if you have interest in contributing a post in a relevant area of your expertise, please indicate so in our Input on the What Should I Do? Series feedback forum.
If you have not yet seen the other articles in this series, you can find them here:
- A Case Study in Creating Community (SagerXX)
- Peak Certainty, Food Resilience, and Aquaponics (Farmer Brown)
- Creating Healthy Snacks from Your Garden (EndGamePlayer)
- The Essential Gardening and Food Resilience Library (Old Hippie)
- Installing A Solar Energy System (rhare)
- The Keys to Transitioning Healthcare: Empowerment, Education, & Prevention (suziegruber)
- A Quiet Revolution in Bicycles: Recapturing a Role as Utilitarian People-Movers – Part 1 (Cycle9)
- A Quiet Revolution in Bicycles: Recapturing a Role as Utilitarian People-Movers – Part 2 (Cycle9)
- Practical Survival Skills 101 – Fire Starting (Aaron Moyer)
- Raising Your Own Chickens (Woodman)
- Dealing With a Reluctant Partner (Becca Martenson)
This series is a companion to this site’s free What Should I Do? Guide, which provides guidance from Chris and the CM.com staff on specific strategies, products, and services that individuals should consider in their preparations.