Off The Cuff: The Era Of Easy Money Is Over
In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and John Rubino discuss:
- Sovereign Sabre-Rattling
- Suddenly, the world became a lot less safe
- Market Misdirection
- The central planners are doing their utmost to paint a positive picture
- The Era Of Easy Money is Over
- Debt-funded stimulus no longer results in an increase of GDP
- How This All Will End
- Exploring the likely pins that will pop this "mother of all bubbles"
Chris and John look at the disconnect between world events and stock prices and urge folks not to misled: risk is high, and getting higher. There is *no* rational reason for the current price levels in financial markets -- only gobs and gobs of liquidity being force-fed into the system by the world's central banks.
But the data is increasingly showing that the era of "easy money" we've lived under since the Great Recession has reached its inevitable terminus. Shoving more debt into the system is no longer boosting GDP. We are now simply blowing bigger asset bubbles that will monumentally destructive when they burst -- as they must.
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio and other premium content today.