Off The Cuff: Eggshell Markets
In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and John Rubino discuss:
- Vexing Volatility
- How the VIX is being used to drive the markets
- We Can't Handle Losses Anymore
- Why the market is now incredibly vulnerable to downturns
- Our Captive System
- Until it breaks, the system is run to serve the banks, not us
- The Death Of The Living Wage
- The hollowing out of the middle class continues
Lots of sobering material packed into this week's Off The Cuff discussion between Chris and John. While there are signs of growing instability to be found nearly everywhere, both are very concerned about the extreme fragility of today's financial ""markets"". At the slightest sign of weakness, tremendous interventions now happen on a daily basis to keep prices from falling, even by a single percent.
The reason why is that the system is too vulnerable for ANY degree of loss to be sustained without fear of collapsing it.
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio and other premium content today.