As worldwide coronavirus cases blow past 100,000 sickened, the question on everyone’s mind is: “How do I avoid getting infected?”
Chris goes through the best steps for self-protection in this video (jump to the 35m:10s mark for his summary):
Crazy infectious with a serious complication rate near 15% and a case fatality rate of over 3%, many of us are likely to catch this virus, and most of us will probably know at least one person who dies from it.
And with that many sick people, the health care systems around the world are going to be overwhelmed. Even if you don’t have the virus, you still may not be able to get critical care for other health emergencies (sickness, injury, baby delivery, etc)
Chris shares some of the dozens of stories we’re receiving from health practitioners all over the world who feel shocked and betrayed by how poorly their hospitals are prepared for what’s coming.
So take steps now to increase your odds of being one of those who avoids covid-19 altogether.
Reading the coronavirus preparation megathreads available for free on PeakProsperity.com is a great way to get started:
- Coronavirus: Sanitation, PPE and Self Quarantine Megathread
- Coronavirus: Medicinals, Herbals and Supplements Megathread
- Coronavirus: Home Prep, Deep Pantry & Gardening Megathread
If you’re one of the many new readers here on Peak Prosperity, be sure you’re up-to-date on developments with the coronavirus. All of our latest covid-19 video updates, podcasts and articles can be accessed here for free.
And here’s a brief list of the more recent material that Chris and I have published for our premium subscribers, to give you a sense of what’s behind the paywall (free executive summary, enrollment required for full access)
- Why Your Family & Friends Aren’t Taking The Coronavirus Seriously Enough
- Why I’m Ramping Up My Coronavirus Preparations
- A Resilient Defense Against The Coronavirus
- How We’re Personally Preparing Against The Coronavirus
- Positioning For A Market Downturn
- Our Recommended Pandemic Preparations
- Chris and Adam answer PP reader Q&A: