Young "Warren Buffet" Says Buy Guns and Gold!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
paranoid's picture
paranoid
Young "Warren Buffet" Says Buy Guns and Gold!

www.youtube.com/watch

This guy is good. He mentioned that he has a share in a ranch / farm - does anyone know where you can find these types of opportunities?

idoctor's picture
idoctor
paranoid's picture
paranoid
 www.youtube.com/watch Kyle

www.youtube.com/watch

Kyle Bass once again on deflation - well worth watching! 

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
Thanks Paranoid...

I dig this guy's stuff. I'm a big believer in in his and Gerald Celente's "Guns, Gold & a Getaway plan" concept. Gold & Silver, Ammo and Farmland w/ Access to Fresh Water in a safe offshore jurisdiction are amoung my favorite investments right now.

You might also want to check out some of what Dr. Stephen Leeb has to say. There are some great interviews with him on iTunes via podcast. Copper is also an interesting play.

Making your own BioDeisel to power not only your vehicles and equipment but household energy needs as well seems like a great idea as well, especially given where gas is heading the next few years.

Later,

JG

paranoid's picture
paranoid
 Thanks JG, do you know

Thanks JG, do you know where I could look up getting a share in a farm/Co-op? 

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
RE: Paranoid...

I have not really looked into buying shares in farmland or a Co-op but that, as Bass mentioned, is an interesting concept.

However, I'd rather just buy and own farmland direct and develop it. Find a few partners or investors if necessary but maintain allot of direct control and influence over what takes place on tha tland and how you profit from it plus draw utility from it.

A great solution for a retreat is a mini farm plus secure retreat packaged into one or if you simply buy farmland near your retreat location.

Eitherway, it'sa solid play that you can draw several streams of income and/or savings from depending on how or what you develop the right piece of land. I prefer that to most popular real estate investment strategice right now.

Best,

JG

Mirv's picture
Mirv
"Making your own biodiesel.........."

I  am very interested in this sentiment or desire to  make biodiesel, since we dont otherwise  have ANY locavore plan for locally  generating transportation energy.  But:  where do you get the feedstock?  It seems  impractical for any  kind of motor that is 50 hp or more because of vast quantities  needed.  On the other hand, if  a vehicle could be made that uses  a 4 hp diesel  motor  then it seems  that the much smaller  amount of locally produced diesel  might work out........

I would like to contact anyone who  is  serious about local  production of biodiesel.   I  recently  met the owner of a small company  in Kyoto that has a superior/simpler method  of  making biodiesel  from oil  (they have a low temperature catalyst  that avoids  the need for saponification: dont need  to add NaOH (lye) to hydrolyse the crap  out of the oil but use  a gentler method that creates a cleaner product with less  subsequent processing).  That company intends  to sell a kit for local  production of biodiesel,  but I  still  dont see where the feedstock  comes  from,  since we all  dont have the great (mis?)fortune  of living next door to McDonalds and their frying machines.

Travlin's picture
Travlin
Look here
Mirv wrote:

I  am very interested in this sentiment or desire to  make biodiesel, since we dont otherwise  have ANY locavore plan for locally  generating transportation energy. 

Mirv

Here are two places to look for making your own fuel.  Also try the search box at the top right of any screen here.

http://www.peakprosperity.com/blog/case-small-scale-biofuels-or-can-you-...

http://www.peakprosperity.com/blog/wood-gasification-intriguing-emergenc...

Travlin 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments