You could never dreame of this happening

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
RubberRims's picture
RubberRims
You could never dreame of this happening

A man who killed 10 people in a series of shootings in the US state of Alabama, before killing himself, had drawn up a "hit list", officials say.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7938444.stm

U.S. Army Soldiers Deployed on the Streets of Samson, Alabama

What is going on in the USA???

WhoKnew's picture
WhoKnew
Re: You could never dreame of this happening

My internet connection is terrible today...can you do a quick recap and let me know what point youre trying to make with those 3 video clips?

RubberRims's picture
RubberRims
Re: You could never dreame of this happening

Information with regards to gun control is full of distain. I know to look at these three videos makes a point. The reality is the US army is doing more work in place of the local law enforcement. The country looks like it is stepping up a gear, or is it just making good use of resources. I would like to think a descent person would have nothing to fear from society’s new dictatorship. Yet law enforcement is so high on the agenda the numbers of military personnel around the globe who will be coming home shortly will be placed to work curtailing the streets of America as peace keepers? Or will they be a wasteful resource of taxpayers’ money?  

Can you recall how many troops came back from the Vietnam War? There were Protest and marches up and down the country then. So what is going to become of surplus personnel?  

Any how the point I am making, Just how many US personnel numbers are there? and if a sizable proportion came home to the current financial crisis, would there be work for every one? For good or bad, you are going to have to figure this one out for yourself.

RR

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7886780711843120756&hl=en

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments