WSJ interviewed: Official suggests Japan could become 'uninhabitable'

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
cpkj's picture
cpkj
WSJ interviewed: Official suggests Japan could become 'uninhabitable'

Not in the news, as it might cause markets to crash??? or just political to oust Prime Minister Naoto Kan to step down???

http://www.naturalnews.com/032657_Fukushima_meltdown.html

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Old News

This is old news.  Natural News is typically 3-4 days behind when they write their summary articles of news that has already been released.

ewilkerson's picture
ewilkerson
Thanks cpkj.  I had not

Thanks cpkj.  I had not seen an article putting the situation to the point Japan may have to be evacuated.  The world is in such bad shape I may go ahead and make some more of my PM purchases.  I was going to wait until the Fall.

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
It didn't
ewilkerson wrote:

Thanks cpkj.  I had not seen an article putting the situation to the point Japan may have to be evacuated.  The world is in such bad shape I may go ahead and make some more of my PM purchases.  I was going to wait until the Fall.

The article didn't.  It rehashed and summarized news articles that have been appearing over the previous 3-4 days.  It cited "an official" who stated that Japan might become unlivable.  And of course there was no fact based assessment or analysis to support the statement.

ewilkerson's picture
ewilkerson
Thanks

Thanks

drbost's picture
drbost
WSJ interviewed

Thanks, DIAP.  It's important that we remain fact-based, not fear-based. 

We're so grateful for Dr. M's data-based information and analysis.  The objectivity of this site (and book) helps us anticipate and deal with these difficult and troubling times in logical, rational ways rather than with fear and panic.

Thanks for your support of this approach.

drbost

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments