Wow, a double whammy on internet censorship literally within minutes...

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
Wow, a double whammy on internet censorship literally within minutes...

I posted something on the CM News & Current Events message board earlier today regarding a question having to do with info on                   9/11 Conspiracy theories and news. My post was immediately disabled preventing anyone from being able to read it or reply to it.

I was since was told that CM bans any 9/11 Conspiracy posts due to many long-time members being in complete agreement with the               "official story" and defending it without allowing for alternative explanations or news.

What's funny, is that I then found a great link on a well-written story regarding the 9/11 Conspiracy including some excellent videos to support the story and shortly after finding it I can't go back to to it. It was removed literally within minutes after I found it through an organic search on google. The report was ranked high on Google. Now it's gone.

Not kidding, this literally just happened.

Within minutes a post censored or one newstory and video report resource on 9/11 Conspiracy removed by two seperate entities (CM.com and and www.newone.com). How strange.

Before anyone here gets upset just saying. Why so sensitive and scared to let people read this info much less discuss such topics?

Something's not right here. Prepare for the official onslaught of of gov't spin and propoganda over the next few days.

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen
Re: Wow, a double whammy on internet censorship literally within

It is pretty familiar territory for most people here I think.

IMO it wasn't an inside job.

This site isn't really about proving or disproving this type of thing so I think that is why its not allowed. There are plenty of other places to go for that type of discussion. At CM its all about the 3 E's.

admin's picture
admin
JuanGalt, I would recommend

JuanGalt, I would recommend reading the Forum Guidelines and Rules as a refresher.  By becoming a registered member of the site, everyone has agreed to them.  There is a checkbox during the registration process letting us know you have agreed to uphold the guidelines: http://www.peakprosperity.com/forum/forum-guidelines-and-rules/9528

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
JO, CM.com, 9/11 and 3 E's

Yeah, I get that. But...

I'd say the aftermath and resulting government response to 9/11 has had a HUGE affect on the 3 E's.

If you study history, US war mongering, foreign policy and subsequent cover-ups/propoganda is substantially about the 3 E's.

You don't think more war in the Middle East and North Africa plus eventual confrontations with Russia and China is not going to be about and have an effect on the 3 Es? It's all related.

War = 3 Es. All about dominating access to natural resources, massive debt incurred during military build-up, sub-contracting and the reconstruction of countries and then how to "sell" the public on buying into war propoganda.

IMO, you can't seperate these out.

US = PRINT MONEY & EXPAND IMPERIALISM THROUGH WAR.

I fully expect more of the same. Remember, there are many ways to conjure up justifications for war.

Recent Examples: Humanitarian mission BS in Libya, non-existant Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, 9/11 involvement of Afghanistan, etc...

History is full of such examples.

If there is not a justifiable reason to go to war, create one or provoke the intended target. WAR IS BIG MONEY!!! 

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
Re: Admin

Okay, I'll check it out.

Perhaps you specifically stated to avoid certain subjects there. I do howvere think 9/11 and its consequences bears great relevance on the 3 Es.

Perhaps I should take that conversation elsewhere if expressly prohibited or discouraged to discuss here. No problem.

goes211's picture
goes211
There is a secret place for that stuff....

There are plenty of discussions about things like 9/11, banker conspiracies, ...   They are just kept away from the more frequented areas of the site.  You must remember even if these conspiracy theories are clear to you, many others will not be so receptive and may become offended.  The last thing this site wants is to turn off people because it is associated with "conspiracy theories" (even if they are conspiracy fact ) .  For this reason and because certain topics are controversial and can sow disunity in the community, the decision was made to keep these topics off the main forum. 

Feel free to post your stuff in the place we refer to as the basement.

http://www.peakprosperity.com/forums/controversial-topics-forum-enter-yo...

Tycer's picture
Tycer
 Even if vetted and true

Even if vetted and true the 9/11 truth and NWO and Agenda 21........ all point to one thing: Personal and community preparedness, same as the 3Es. Therefore, since the 3Es are plenty of ammo to support such personal and community preparedness, any other discussion, especially inflammitory to the masses, is un-needed.

ao's picture
ao
goes211 wrote: There are
goes211 wrote:

There are plenty of discussions about things like 9/11, banker conspiracies, ...   They are just kept away from the more frequented areas of the site.  You must remember even if these conspiracy theories are clear to you, many others will not be so receptive and may become offended.  The last thing this site wants is to turn off people because it is associated with "conspiracy theories" (even if they are conspiracy fact ) .  For this reason and because certain topics are controversial and can sow disunity in the community, the decision was made to keep these topics off the main forum. 

Feel free to post your stuff in the place we refer to as the basement.

http://www.peakprosperity.com/forums/controversial-topics-forum-enter-yo...

JuanGant,

There's a little present in the basement for you.  Enjoy. 

earthwise's picture
earthwise
JuanGalt: discuss "Inside Job" here
JuanGalt wrote:

Okay, I'll check it out.

Perhaps you specifically stated to avoid certain subjects there. I do howvere think 9/11 and its consequences bears great relevance on the 3 Es.

Perhaps I should take that conversation elsewhere if expressly prohibited or discouraged to discuss here. No problem.

Juan,

Welcome to CM.com

There is a Controversial Topics Forum where you can discuss that topic.

Go to the Forums button on the toolbar at the top of the page and select ALL FORUMS, scroll down to the bottom forum and advance your conspiracy theory to your heart's content.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments