Why your World is about to get a whole lot smaller

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Why your World is about to get a whole lot smaller

One of the best shows on oil and how it effects everything on the planet. Wars, costs, environment, business, products, water, petro chemicals, transportation, and more. Excellent interview!

http://www.netcastdaily.com/broadcast/fsn2009-0627-2.mp3

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: Why your World is about to get a whole lot smaller

investorzzo  thanks for the great dig.  It is amazing how many things we use oil for, it's the magical elixir of civilization.  One interesting point they made was that transportation of food and many products will result in more things being produced locally.  We have been globalization, which is at best, bad planning. 

I think the cap and trade will do nothing to help us rebuild our infrastructure and that is what needs to be done.  I've said before, that instead of a tax paid to Goldman Sachs and their cronies, we should ZIRP the money to help fund what must be done.

Larry

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
Re: Why your World is about to get a whole lot smaller
DrKrbyLuv wrote:

I think the cap and trade will do nothing to help us rebuild our infrastructure and that is what needs to be done.  I've said before, that instead of a tax paid to Goldman Sachs and their cronies, we should ZIRP the money to help fund what must be done.

Concur.  Seems as if what's on the gov's mind has little to do with what IMO must actually be done. 

Viva -- Sager

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments