Why did it stop?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Secretlee's picture
Secretlee
Why did it stop?

Hi

I was watching the crash course, and was extrememly interested but a few minutes into chapter 9 the presentation stopped. Why? How can I fix it? Who can I ask?

Secretlee

that1guy's picture
that1guy
Re: Why did it stop?

Try restarting it, without much detail it sounds like a computer/interet issue. If it still doesnt work I would try to play chapter 10 and maybe 11 just to e sure it is only happening with chapter 9, then contact the moderator...

Secretlee's picture
Secretlee

Thank you for your reply. I have just finished the 'crash course'... (I think I have an idea now why its called a 'crash' course!!)

The same thing happened with chapters 12 and 17a... I just read through the material and carried on. It probably is my bandwidth or speed or something... its not important..

Right now, my mind is buzzing. I'm jumping out of my chair totally desperate to find someone to chat with about what I've just seen!

I am 'floored'! I'm shocked, astounded, amazed.. intrigued, blown away.. its unbelievable.. except, its totally believable. My foundations have just been shaken.. I'm going to go and see if I can find somewhere to .. talk about all this.. I think I'm having an internal struggle between being motivated and excited and being completely terrified and dismayed..

Please let me know if there are chat boards in here that I havent found? I first visited this site 7 hours ago and I've been watching the crash course ever since.. now I need to talk to someone!!

Help, help help she yelped... help help, help help! (apologies Dr Suess)

admin's picture
admin
Secretlee wrote:

The same thing happened with chapters 12 and 17a... I just read through the material and carried on. It probably is my bandwidth or speed or something... its not important..

Secretlee,

Welcome to the site and glad you have had a chance to watch the Crash Course.  Most likely the issue is either with your Internet connection or browser.  We have an extensive FAQ to answer many questions, which is located here.

Also I would recommend reading some of Chris' publicly available Martenson Reports and listen to the podcast he has available from January.  Read Chris' blog posts, review action plans, and spend some time perusing the forums.  Lots to see and do.  Also check out the many books Chris recommends.

Let us know how else we can help.

Ron

Secretlee's picture
Secretlee

Thanks heaps Ron!! I will take your advice, though it will have to be tomorrow. This is a truly amazing site!

thank you again

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments