Whose Country is it anyway?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Whose Country is it anyway?

A political-economic oligarchy has taken over the United States of America. This oligarchy has institutionalized a body of law that protects businesses at the expense of not only the common people but the nation itself.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14226

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Re: Whose Country is it anyway?

No kidding.

It's worse than that....it's a complete takeover by the elite and they're going to shove their one world view down our throats unless there's an awakening!  The constitution is dead.

Cheers!

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr

Thanks for the pointer to the article, investorzzo; looks very interesting  I'm printing it out to read when I get a chance.   Boy, have we ever been fed a crock of propaganda on how our country (US) is run...so sad when you start to glimpse the reaility.

Brainless's picture
Brainless

Not only in the US. I see they do exactly the same in Thailand and The Netherlands. All from the same economic school, all the same 'solutions'. I hear people in the US saying: 'Europe is a lot worse'. In Europe they say 'the US is a lot worse'.

I think this will be global as too much is inter connected and it is breaking down while we ponder what we can do.

cannotaffordit's picture
cannotaffordit

A Fabulous Friday to you investorzzo.   Thanks for sharing Dr. Kozy's article.  He nails it doesn't he?   I been screaming  "oligarchy" for more than 10 years, and most people look at me like I'm crazy.  It is my conviction that although America is waking up, it is doing so very slowly.  Most folks just accept their age-old delusion of what this country is, and they go about their daily work and play with some attitude of "oh, it will all straighten out eventually;  it always has."

Maybe its just too painful for them to face it.  IF so, I suggest they get in a good local support group, or start one, where folks can go through the stages and eventually accept the truth about our good old U.S.  (Now you just watch.  Somebody will respond to me that "this is still the greatest country on Earth."  That's one of those debates that's hard to have.  It depends on how you define "the greatest."  Nevertheless, I'm more concerned about who controls it, and us.  And I think we all, on this site anyway, must know that by now.

The real question continues to be: "What the heck can we do about it?"  Is just "getting our individual families ready for really really difficult times" enough?  Is it too late to do anything else?  Or, if its not, what would that be it we can do, given the centralized power of the oligarchy?

(God, I hope nobody reports me to the gov't for saying this)

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

investorzzo strikes again with another good dig.

"To argue that the United States of America is a failed state is not difficult"

I sure agree with that sentence.  The government is no longer accountable and they give us an endless stream of phony information and statistics as propaganda to mislead us.  For example, we rushed to attack Iraq assuming they had WMDs.  Like every thing else they do, things are done as an emergency with no time for open debate or adherence to constitutional law.

Only congress has the constitutional power to declare war for a very good reason.  Our forefathers feared that this grave power could end up in the hands of an incompetent or malicious president.  Congress violated the law by giving the president their authority.

Well there were no WMDs.  Thousands of our people died on the battlefields and by some accounts, we have killed over a million Iraqis.  But, there is no accountability for breaking our laws even when they may amount to war crimes.

Larry

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments