Where/How to buy Gold in Europe?

39 posts / 0 new
Last post
pukkadave's picture
pukkadave
Buying Gold in Europe

Bullion Vault seems fine. Tedious to set up, getting bank info squared with them.

Reise Bank in Germany is a good source, but the supply seems limited at each outlet.

There's a Gold Shop of Staromestska in Prague, but the premium was boggling. Gold Bars only.

It all must be really harder than it seems it should be, based on this thread -- a terrible paucity of outlets. 

greener's picture
greener
Buying Gold In Europe

Also think Bullionvault is fine. If you want to store the gold yourself then GoldMoney is probably better. Not sure that i'd want to take that risk though. If you are going to buy gold bullion then its probably safer stored in a secure vault. You can read a basic review of Bullionvault and Goldmoney here.

greener's picture
greener
Buying Gold In Europe

With both the above companies you can buy shares in a bar of gold ie don't have to buy the whole thing. I think the minimum purchase is 1g

Adam67's picture
Adam67
Gold Bullion Deal

Hey guys,

I just found this excellent website called Hinde Capital here you can find decent gold bullion deals. 

Tadaushis's picture
Tadaushis
buying gold/silver

Hi,

One of the best places to buy precious metals in Europe is there: https://www.libertysilver.ee/?r=85  

Especially silver, because this company is based in Estonia and Estonia is the only place in Europe, where you can buy silver without VAT.

I already bought silver a few times from there. No problems. Delivered by GBS logistics (even faster than they promised).

arnefro's picture
arnefro
Investment

Investigating possibilities.

arnefro's picture
arnefro
Investment

Expoloring investment possibilities.

GoldMinde's picture
GoldMinde
Buying gold in Slovenia

Hellow, I bought precious metals in one of the leading sellers of gold and silver in Slovenia. Please check it out http://www.edisongold.com/sl/. If you need more information please contact me I can help you knowledge of Slovenian law.

Adam

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments