Where is Mish and Chris?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
JRB's picture
JRB
Where is Mish and Chris?

I have spent quite a while trying to figure out where "Off the cuff is hidden. Search did not help at all. Went to listen today and the link is off the home page. Pleas help!

nickbert's picture
nickbert
JRB-Try clicking on the

JRB-

Try clicking on the "Martenson Insider" link right above the currently displayed Martenson Insider article (currently "The Rout is On") at the top of the main page.  This will bring you to a list of current and past Martenson Insider articles and podcasts, including the "Off the Cuff" podcasts with Mish (there is a total of 4 so far I think).  These podcasts are part of the enrolled/paid subscription member content, but I'm guessing you probably know that already...

This link here will also bring you to the Insider articles.

- Nickbert

JRB's picture
JRB
Insider - Duh...

Probably the only place I didn't look. Search didn't help at all. Nickbert did! Thanks

whitecaps's picture
whitecaps
Same difficulty

I'd also like to second, that I had a difficult time finding the Chris and Mish podcasts.  A search wasn't helpful and I hoped they would be listed under the category Martenson Podcasts.  I did finally find the podcasts, but others may also have some difficulty locating them.  Thanks.

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
Understood

We understand it's harder than it should be to locate past "Off The Cuff' podcasts (and our other podcasts, as well). 

We're taking some quick & dirty steps now that will help a little, but mostly focused on getting the new site launched by end of next month, which will help dramatically in this.

Thanks for the feedback (and for your patience on this)

Adam

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments