When Central Banks Rule the World (Joan Veon)

49 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
When Central Banks Rule the World (Joan Veon)

Joan does an excellent job in explaining our financial crisis.  She puts together a detailed, factual based presentation that builds a solid foundation of understanding.  The details can be a little tedious at times and Joan is not the greatest speaker but the content is well worth your time.

...parts 4 through 9 may be found at the following link:

Larry

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Re: When Central Banks Rule the World (Joan Veon)

Thanks Larry!

I suggest EVERYONE watch this set of videos.  It's the most comprehensive breakdown of the power of the worlds central banks I've ever come across!  Pass it around....I have.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

99 views and only ME responding.  

Cmon people!  This is an important subject!  Watch the damn videos!

ao's picture
ao
LogansRun wrote:

Shush ... you're disturbing my video watching.;-)

jneo's picture
jneo

I find it very disturbing that this knowledge is not taught in schools and universities.  I also find it very disturbing when you try to explain to people about the banking crooks they call you a conspiracy theorists.  

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
ao wrote:
LogansRun wrote:

Shush ... you're disturbing my video watching.;-)

I'm quiet......shhhhhh;-)

EndGamePlayer's picture
EndGamePlayer
LogansRun wrote:

Hang on - it's loading. . . slowly but surely...EGP

strabes's picture
strabes
jk wrote:

I find it very disturbing that this knowledge is not taught in schools and universities

this reveals the real purpose of the schools.  it's not true education.  the days of the old local community school are long gone.  today's schools exist to manufacture good little consumers/taxpayers/borrowers...people who will be willing to toil in the middle and bottom of the pyramid...a necessary category of people to keep the global financial system running. that's why the schools are completely run by the feds nowadays...the feds are run by the bankers.   that's why the feds clamp down on home schooling, charter schools, religious schools, and private schools that aren't for the elitist rich kids.  

when it comes to universities, some college students may not understand these details but they do at least understand "globalization" as a theoretical concept...they got beat up in Pittsburgh.  Surprised  

jk wrote:

I also find it very disturbing when you try to explain to people about the banking crooks they call you a conspiracy theorists.

the key is being armed with the kinds of facts Joan talks about here and NOT packaging the message as the primary radio shows do.  another key is using good questions like "why do you think both parties, both Bush and Obama, 2 supposedly opposite people, took trillions from little people and handed it over to rich bankers?"  many will understand why the party they oppose did it, but they won't understand why their own party did it.  then they won't have a response but you'll see them paralyzed for a moment as they try to figure out how to bucket you into their left/right framework.  that's about the only progress you'll make...you just have to hope it plants a seed they'll cultivate on their own.  the folks who think they're enlightened because they went to Yale or because they read the Economist will say "well those institutions had systemic risk and would've brought down the whole system."  then you respond with another question "right, fascinating theory, it just so happened to be developed by Wall St (and note by the way that it makes your local banks fail), but can you explain precisely the mechanics how taking money from you and your local community and giving it to rich bankers in NY helps you? run me through the mechanics of how the money flows work."  at that point cognitive dissonance set in...and then again you're at the point of hoping the seed was planted and they research it from there.  most likely they will simply wait for the next enlightened issue of the Economist so they have something else enlightening to say and won't come back to the above conversation.

so that's how to avoid being labeled a conspiracy theorist.  it may not help in actually getting them to see some of this stuff because it requires months of research and most people don't have that kind of time, but you will avoid the CT label.   

plato1965's picture
plato1965

It's basically just the "orthodox" NWO / global banking stuff. my four word response a la Bill Hicks - Yeah. And. So. What ? Assume it's true.. Now what ? Is this something I have any great influence over ? Is there anything useful, practical / "actionable" that flows from this knowledge ? Is this the most important thing for me to focus my attention on right now ? Or should I be doing more practical stuff like figuring out how to ensure my family doesn't go hungry or thirsty in case of "disorderly event" as the grand hidden plan unfolds.. ? Fascinated though I am by esoteric and CT stuff, there are major gaps.. like.. ok, there's a plan.. is it necessarily an evil one ? People like Alex Jones tend to project fears onto those gaps.. I imagine him finding that his mom is putting the sixpence under his pillow not the toothfairy.. and assuming his mom must have murdered the tooth fairy in order to take her job... and now a word from Bill - Is there a point to all this I would say there is... The world is like a ride at an amusement park, when you chose to go on it you think it's real 'cause that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down and round and round, it has thrills and chills and is very brightly coloured and very loud and it's fun...for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and begin to question; Is this real or just a ride? And other people have remembered and they come back to us and they say, 'Hey, don't be afraid, ever, because it's just a ride!' And we kill those people!! Because this just has to be real, but it's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who tell us and let the demons run amok, but it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride and we can change it at anytime we want. It's only a choice, no effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice between fear and love. The eyes of fear want us to fit bigger locks on our doors, buy guns, close ourselves in. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one...so remember, it's just a ride. - Bill Hicks (RIP).

(apologies for poor formatting.. still haven't got to grips with it.. *doh* )

strabes's picture
strabes
plato quoting hicks wrote:

it's just a ride and we can change it at anytime we want

agreed.  yet you advocate not understanding the ride or trying to change it?

bizarre.  

MarkM's picture
MarkM

The amusement park ride is static, same loop every time.  You won't be able to bend the steel for the next revolution.  Civilization...dynamic, we can bend the steel for the next revolution.

I have never enjoyed the imposition of another's will upon me.  Small doses, when the "risk/reward" ratio benefits me, maybe.  However, I see this ride becoming progressively worse and will reach the point of being unbearable. I don't think that viewing violence toward me through the eyes of love will make it any less violent, or make me any less intent on resisting it.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
plato1965 wrote:

It's basically just the "orthodox" NWO / global banking stuff. my four word response a la Bill Hicks - Yeah. And. So. What ? Assume it's true.. Now what ? Is this something I have any great influence over ? Is there anything useful, practical / "actionable" that flows from this knowledge ? Is this the most important thing for me to focus my attention on right now ? Or should I be doing more practical stuff like figuring out how to ensure my family doesn't go hungry or thirsty in case of "disorderly event" as the grand hidden plan unfolds.. ? Fascinated though I am by esoteric and CT stuff, there are major gaps.. like.. ok, there's a plan.. is it necessarily an evil one ? People like Alex Jones tend to project fears onto those gaps.. I imagine him finding that his mom is putting the sixpence under his pillow not the toothfairy.. and assuming his mom must have murdered the tooth fairy in order to take her job... and now a word from Bill - Is there a point to all this I would say there is... The world is like a ride at an amusement park, when you chose to go on it you think it's real 'cause that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down and round and round, it has thrills and chills and is very brightly coloured and very loud and it's fun...for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and begin to question; Is this real or just a ride? And other people have remembered and they come back to us and they say, 'Hey, don't be afraid, ever, because it's just a ride!' And we kill those people!! Because this just has to be real, but it's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who tell us and let the demons run amok, but it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride and we can change it at anytime we want. It's only a choice, no effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice between fear and love. The eyes of fear want us to fit bigger locks on our doors, buy guns, close ourselves in. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one...so remember, it's just a ride. - Bill Hicks (RIP).

(apologies for poor formatting.. still haven't got to grips with it.. *doh* )

Wow.  I have to say your reasoning or lack there of is disconcerting.  There's really no non emotional response I can give to this rational so I won't try.  If this is the response we will get from the masses, we're screwed.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
plato1965 wrote:

ok, there's a plan.. is it necessarily an evil one ?  

Laughing  You can't possibly be serious . . . . I shouldn't laugh, because it's tragic, not funny . . . But . . . yowza . . .

plato1965's picture
plato1965

Logan:

Yep.. if everyone decided to seek independence from the system, to sabotage evil wherever possible,

to choose consciously where to focus their attention and effort.. when we could have been reactively focussing on

precisely what the bad guys are doing..  we'd be like soooo screwed !

*grin*

illuminatus: Ha! we have your monetary system, we have your government, all ur base are belong to us !!

me: Cool. Gotta go.. need to water my mangetout peas, and rack some beer. l8rs noob !

illuminatus: Err.. can I have a taste...

me: meh..  pwned !

cloudfire: re: "There is a plan, is it necessarily evil" ,

divine maybe.  in which case .. relax.. the good guys win..  like the guy on Patmos said.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
plato1965 wrote:

Yep.. if everyone decided to seek independence from the system, to sabotage evil wherever possible,

to choose consciously where to focus their attention and effort.. when we could have been reactively focussing on

precisely what our opponents are doing..  we'd be like soooo screwed !

*grin*

illuminatus: Ha! we have your monetary system, we have your government, all ur base are belong to us !!

me: Cool. Gotta go.. need to water my mangetout peas, and rack some beer. l8rs noob !

illuminatus: Err.. can I have a taste...

me: meh..  pwned !

cloudfire: re: "There is a plan, is it necessarily evil" ,

divine maybe.  in which case .. relax.. the good guys win..  like the guy on Patmos said.

Perhaps it would be better to chat when in a different state of mind . . .

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

Moderator,

If you see this, could you please just delete this page and keep the original?  This really is important information, even if some don't seem to think so......

Thanks!

Ready's picture
Ready

Logan,

I think it is safe to say that the majority of folks who have woken up to our current situation (the folks most likely to respond favorably to this information) do not believe the same things you do. That is neither good nor bad, it simply is. Don't you agree it is OK for people to have beliefs that differ from yours?

I am addressing this to you because Larry started this in the Controversial Topics forum, and you urged him to move it here. Clearly Larry understood the nature of this information and it's level of acceptance by the majority of folks here. I don't know what more I can say, except keep trying if you like, but I wouldn't expect a different result in the future. It is not because we are sheeple, stupid, uneducated, or unaware. We simply choose a different path.

Peace,

R

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire

I think that what we may be seeing here is the difference between those who are truly interested in the truth, and those who use an element of truth as bait to direct others toward a desired and predetermined outcome . . . I leave it to each individual to discern the difference . . .

Ready's picture
Ready

Cloud,

Post # 16 would apply to you as well. You hold many things as "truth" that are simply beliefs. Your beliefs do not trump mine or anyone else's, period. Calling a belief "truth" does not make it so.

If you would like to reword and state as belief, we can have a discussion. Otherwise, not so much.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Hello All,

The thing I find most troubling through the videos is the manner in which the U.S. makes financial decisions.  We the people, and our congress, have had little to no say about our finances.  And more alarming, no one seems to notice or care - especially congress.

For example look at Nixon and Kissinger.  They unilaterally took us off the dollar peg without any input from congress.  I think the constitution is very clear on this as it says that only congress can issue and control our money.  The dollar peg could have safely been removed by protecting our currency and avoiding deficit spending - but the Vietnam war was driving us in debt. 

Going back to that time period, in a true republic, there should have been a national debate and a recognition that war spending damages the dollar.  That's the discussion they wanted to avoid.  We are led to believe that war is free or that the costs must be incurred.  What do you think the odds would have been of us invading Iraq if the congress would have honestly told the people that the costs might mean that we would lose our social security?  How long would we have stayed in Vietnam if Americans knew it was killing the dollar?

Kissinger; supposedly under Nixon, went on to set up the petrodollar with Saudi Arabia / OPEC.  The move was exploitative to the rest of the world and to the American people as"dollar recycling" began.  Under the plan, the U.S. gained the ability, and the need to run trade and budget deficits virtually forever - or at least as long as the petrodollar holds up.  The rest of the world needed dollars to buy oil creating a huge demand.  Congress did not find out about the petrodollar deal until after it was done.

The only entity that benefited by this distortion of fundamental economics were the international bankers who used recycled dollars to get wealthy and to conduct future wars regardless of cost.  In the real world, no nation can long survive perpetual deficits without going broke.  And petrodollar recycling helped build a huge and profitable money laundering industry for drugs, weapons and clandestine operations.

History has shown that both of these moves have greatly damaged our economy and as a result we have accrued debt that is measured in generations.  Maybe more importantly, the banking cartel set it's parasitic bite on our nation, virtually killing the republic.  I've said before that no nation can maintain it's sovereignty when it gives up the greatest power...the power to issue and control it's own money.

We have become a financial client state to the international banking cartel.  They are obviously working towards their own best interests which sets up a huge conflict.  They are consolidating an international system under the IMF, WTO and the insidious BIS.  Some years back, our financial planning and strategy was removed from congress by imperial presidents.  In this next move, our financial planning and strategy will be removed from the president by the banking cartel.  All of this is unconstitutional and I don't think it's a stretch to call it treasonous.

Larry 

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Ready wrote:

Cloud,

Post # 16 would apply to you as well. You hold many things as "truth" that are simply beliefs. Your beliefs do not trump mine or anyone else's, period. Calling a belief "truth" does not make it so.

If you would like to reword and state as belief, we can have a discussion. Otherwise, not so much.

Relabelling truth as beliefs does not change the truth . . . only one's perception of it . . .

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
DrKrbyLuv wrote:

Hello All,

The thing I find most troubling through the videos is the manner in which the U.S. makes financial decisions.  We the people, and our congress, have had little to no say about our finances.  And more alarming, no one seems to notice or care - especially congress.

For example look at Nixon and Kissinger.  They unilaterally took us off the dollar peg without any input from congress.  I think the constitution is very clear on this as it says that only congress can issue and control our money.  The dollar peg could have safely been removed by protecting our currency and avoiding deficit spending - but the Vietnam war was driving us in debt. 

Going back to that time period, in a true republic, there should have been a national debate and a recognition that war spending damages the dollar.  That's the discussion they wanted to avoid.  We are led to believe that war is free or that the costs must be incurred.  What do you think the odds would have been of us invading Iraq if the congress would have honestly told the people that the costs might mean that we would lose our social security?  How long would we have stayed in Vietnam if Americans knew it was killing the dollar?

Kissinger; supposedly under Nixon, went on to set up the petrodollar with Saudi Arabia / OPEC.  The move was exploitative to the rest of the world and to the American people as"dollar recycling" began.  Under the plan, the U.S. gained the ability, and the need to run trade and budget deficits virtually forever - or at least as long as the petrodollar holds up.  The rest of the world needed dollars to buy oil creating a huge demand.  Congress did not find out about the petrodollar deal until after it was done.

The only entity that benefited by this distortion of fundamental economics were the international bankers who used recycled dollars to get wealthy and to conduct future wars regardless of cost.  In the real world, no nation can long survive perpetual deficits without going broke.  And petrodollar recycling helped build a huge and profitable money laundering industry for drugs, weapons and clandestine operations.

History has shown that both of these moves have greatly damaged our economy and as a result we have accrued debt that is measured in generations.  Maybe more importantly, the banking cartel set it's parasitic bite on our nation, virtually killing the republic.  I've said before that no nation can maintain it's sovereignty when it gives up the greatest power...the power to issue and control it's own money.

We have become a financial client state to the international banking cartel.  They are obviously working towards their own best interests which sets up a huge conflict.  They are consolidating an international system under the IMF, WTO and the insidious BIS.  Some years back, our financial planning and strategy was removed from congress by imperial presidents.  In this next move, our financial planning and strategy will be removed from the president by the banking cartel.  All of this is unconstitutional and I don't think it's a stretch to call it treasonous.

Larry 

Hi, Larry;

Joan Veon's analysis of what's transpiring goes far beyond the economic mechanisms that are used as the tools by which certain goals are to be accomplished.  Those who are interested in the deeper motives may read Joan Veon's The United Nations' Gobal Straightjacket, and the UN publication, Agenda 21.  I'll also be doing a series on underlying motives on my blog, as some of the information, of course, extends beyond the limited scope of this site.

plato1965's picture
plato1965

DrKrby: I pretty much agree with that summary.... except...

I see a potential happy ending here...

Grayson and Paul are tearing away the curtain, HR1207 is gathering steam,the internet is building public awareness rapidly,

I have a strong suspicion that the nightmare that began in 1913 will end in 2012..

We know Greenspan wasn't stupid... maybe, just maybe he was on our side... ?

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1214492700.php

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
plato1965 wrote:

HR1207 is gathering steam,the internet is building public awareness rapidly,

I have a strong suspicion that the nightmare that began in 1913 will end in 2012..

. . . conveniently making way for the IMF to be the world's central bank . . . nothing changes, except that the domination and manipulation are total . . .

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Ready wrote:

Logan,

I think it is safe to say that the majority of folks who have woken up to our current situation (the folks most likely to respond favorably to this information) do not believe the same things you do. That is neither good nor bad, it simply is. Don't you agree it is OK for people to have beliefs that differ from yours?

I am addressing this to you because Larry started this in the Controversial Topics forum, and you urged him to move it here. Clearly Larry understood the nature of this information and it's level of acceptance by the majority of folks here. I don't know what more I can say, except keep trying if you like, but I wouldn't expect a different result in the future. It is not because we are sheeple, stupid, uneducated, or unaware. We simply choose a different path.

Peace,s

R

Did you watch the videos before posting this?  Just wondering.  If so, I think Ms. Veon laid out an outstanding argument concerning this issue.  If you don't think so then great!  I'm not trying to change anyones mind on this at all.  I'm trying to get as much information to the masses to make the decision on their own.  If you don't agree, great!  But for other posters to be "flippant" concerning this info is IMO worse than me trying to get the info out.

The really sad aspect of this whole issue is that there is MUCH more proof that this is taking place than there is of Peak Oil.  My goodness!  If the actions taken by the world gov'ts and central banks over JUST the past 13 months isn't enough to open eyes to the real culprits.....G help us all!

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
LogansRun wrote:

. . . there is MUCH more proof that this is taking place than there is of Peak Oil.  

Sometimes the simplest observations are the most powerful . . .

Ready's picture
Ready
LogansRun wrote:

Did you watch the videos before posting this?  Just wondering.  If so, I think Ms. Veon laid out an outstanding argument concerning this issue.  If you don't think so then great!  I'm not trying to change anyones mind on this at all.  I'm trying to get as much information to the masses to make the decision on their own.  If you don't agree, great!  But for other posters to be "flippant" concerning this info is IMO worse than me trying to get the info out.

It was not my intent to come across as flippant if you are refferring to me. I respect your posts and your resolve. Unlike some posters on this subject matter, I do not believe you are attempting to pick a fight or play some kind of drama game. I think you are honestly doing your best to react to what you have read and learned. Me too.

I did begin to watch the movies, although I must admit I did not finish the series. Let me see if I can explain why, and it might help to understand why we are at a stalemate here.

I am reminded of the movie Contact where the lead character (a scientist) was disputing faith with a theologian for which she had a high reguard. She asked for proof that god exists. He responded with "Do you love your Father", and of course she affirmed she did, to which the reverend replied "prove it."

I think this is exactly where we are in this debate. You watch this information and are convinced of it's ligitimacy before you watch. I, on the other hand, have concerns about the mental leaps that take place in terms of action A by body B clearly shows intent C. If you REALLY want an example, I'll go back and pull one from the video, but I don't think that excercise is necessary because I freely admit that Peak Oil is a belief that I do hold as true with virtually the same mental leaps.

As much as it is distateful for some, I think we need to agree to disagree.

What I would ask you once again is, If I were to suddenly be converted to your side of the fence, what would I be doing differently. If you can tell me 1 concrete, logical thing that I can be doing (other than getting the word out, you see how well that is received) that I am not already doing, I will watch all the videos and promise to enter in with an open mind. If you cannot, what would you suggest is the purpose of this thread? When challenged with the same with regards to Peak Oil, I can list 50 or more things that need to be done by everyone who believes. To me, this is a significant difference.

Please understand this is not a challenge of your beliefs. You have every right to have them, as do the people you clearly get frustrated at for not sharing yours.

Best,

R

plato1965's picture
plato1965

Logan:

I'll take the charge of flippancy ... guilty as charged.. but I think humour is an undervalued commodity.. and creative solutions are

much better than reams of data.

My main criticism:

long analysis of material I've mainly seen before ( Money Masters, Jekyll Island, Zeitgeist etc etc)

For someone who hasn't seen the material before.. sure it might be useful.

The real issue I have is absolutely no postive solutions... apart from .. Pray !

Why not apply a bit of strategic or creative thinking... ?

eg: Withdraw as far as possible from the banking system. Avoid the rigged markets, (directly and indirectly - pensions etc)

Use the alpha strategy to protect against inflation, or shortages.

Avoid credit.

Pool resources with friends and neighbours. Share tools, growing spaces, seeds. Share meals ?

G helps those who help themselves.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
How to Know the Truth

I use three concepts as guidelines in my pursuit of wisdom:  The idea that the truth is knowable.  2)  Rigorously adhering to the idea that two diametrically opposed assertions cannot both be true.  3.)  Not compromising, for the sake of "peace", on those issues that will destroy peace, if I get them wrong.

In our culture, we have been assaulted, through various "educational" channels (school systems, psychology, and the media, primarily) with the idea that allowing a falsehood to be propagated in the name of "peace" is superior to passionately opposing an untruth.  We saw this in the popular book and its underlying psychology, I'm OK, You're OK.  We see this same ethic passed off in marriage counselling, in which one spouse is sometimes counselled to tolerate another's immoral behavior, "for the sake of the marriage".  This sacrificing of the truth and morality on the altar of "reconciliation" or "consensis" is just another manifestation of the Hegelian dialectic, in which two opposing views are reconciled at a "common ground", which is the desired outcome of those who set the dialectic up.  The only way to circumvent this attempt to manipulate an outcome is to doggedly insist on not compromising on issues that are of critical importance, and for which a wrong choice will ultimately result in significant destruction [of the relationship, the marriage, the community, the business, the nation, etc . . )  Clearly, there is something to be said for choosing one's battles carefully  . . . Hence, for example, a couple might be well advised to compromise on the dinner menu, but not on whether they invite a third party into their bed.  Likewise, it might make sense for the citizens of a nation to compromise on the building of a new transportation system, but not on whether to invite the IMF into their bed . . .

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
plato1965 wrote:

The real issue I have is absolutely no postive solutions... apart from .. Pray !

Did you watch the videos?  Ms. Veon offered several helpful actions in addition to that to which you object.  The assertion that she is a one trick pony is yours, not hers.  Just the fact that she has written several books and has a very healthy lecture circuit puts her miles ahead of most folks on this forum, including Yours Truly, in the "action" department. The intervention to which you object is a very small, albeit important, part of her books and her lectures.  She rightly assesses that the most useful physical thing that can be done, at this point, is to educate the public.  But, she also offers several very concrete measures that can be taken to mitigate the damage that has been done, and to attempt to slow or stop this insidious process.  She simply also suggests that for an ultimate solution, we must reach beyond ourselves.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

plato1965 wrote:

DrKrby: I pretty much agree with that summary.... except... I see a potential happy ending here... Grayson and Paul are tearing away the curtain, HR1207 is gathering steam,the internet is building public awareness rapidly,

Hi plato, thanks for the comments.  I agree there is a potential for a happy ending and that people are becoming more aware of how our system works.  Awareness and push back only seem to occur during great depressions as suddenly the people become angry as they suffer the financial consequences.  The depression of the 1870's brought us many monetary reform candidates like William Jennings Bryan, who came close to becoming the president.  There was even a "greenback" party back then.

The depression of the 30's again brought monetary reform to the minds of the people.  A number of politicians and business leaders began attacking the federal reserve as the nations biggest problem.  Here's a snip of what Louis T. McFadden said on the floor of congress in 1932:

Mr. Chairman, at the present session of Congress we have been dealing with emergency situations. We have been dealing with the effect of things rather than with the cause of things.  In this particular discussion I shall deal with some of the causes that lead up to these proposals.  There are underlying principles which are responsible for conditions such as we have at the present time and I shall deal with one of these in particular which is tremendously important in the consideration that you are now giving to this bill.

Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known.  I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government board, has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Federal Reserve Board has cost this country enough money to pay the national debt several times over.

This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Federal Reserve Board, and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

Some people think the Federal Reserve banks are United States Government institutions.  They are not Government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.

In that dark crew of financial pirates there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into States to buy votes to control our legislation; and there are those who maintain international propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us and of wheedling us into the granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime.

McFadden was considered a hero to many and he had support in congress.  This is one reason why I think FDR issued a direct emergency order, with or without congressional approval that forever changed the nation.  So, we find ourselves in another pivital time - will we take this opportunity to end the fed and pursue another course?  I sure hope so and I am optimistically working towards that end.

I'm not as generous as you towards Greenspan and I think the article you cited starts off with the right question: "How does such an intelligent and seemingly honest human being become so corrupt as to use and abuse the monetary system of the entire world further enriching the wealthy and abusing the poor? Or should I ask a deeper question… Could he have done it all on purpose?" 

HR1207 is a bill that I view very skeptically.  Here is something I said earlier about that bill:

I am NOT in favor of having congress audit the Fed as I think it slows the process and it could backfire. I am also NOT in favor of pursuing an FOIA as a way to get at the Fed. I think these are both "trojan horses" filled with attorneys and lawsuits.

The Fed should be eliminated because their existence defies mathematical logic and common sense - we should just fire them. And then, an audit should be part of a RICO investigation. Here are my reasons:

1. We must start issuing our own money ASAP so we are not totally dependent on the Fed. The Fed has already threatened congress that if they were audited it could destroy our economy. I take them for their word as they control our money system and would not hesitate to pull the plug if we make them mad enough - old fashioned extortion.
  2. The Fed is legally working within their charter by keeping information from us. They are a private corporation and one of the reasons for their existence is to separate monetary policy from the government. If we push the issue, it could open up a can of legal worms that could go on for years. And, I think they have a strong legal case.
  3. The Fed is legally working within their charter when they manipulate markets. That is the reason for the FOMC and the PPT (plunge protection team). Again, we would be opening a legal can of worms, and again, they have a strong case.
  4. We have the power to fire them anytime we want - without being held up in court. Why would we want to jeopardize our contractual rights by possibly breaching their contract?

Think about this for a minute...RICO would allow prosecutors to seize assets BEFORE any trial. And who's assets could be seized? The Rothschild s, Rockefeller s, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Citibank, HSBC, etc. We are talking about the wealthiest private entities on the planet.

Larry

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments