What kind of jobs will be around with peak oil coming

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
AquaFX's picture
AquaFX
What kind of jobs will be around with peak oil coming

As of right now I own my own company of which is aquarium maintenance and setup. So all those saltwater tanks you see in doctors offices that's what I do. My question is I don't see this industry lasting too much longer with destruction of reefs, import restrictions, economy tanking ect... What kind of jobs do you guys see as viable in the future as something to start learning/ crafting

deggleton's picture
deggleton
AquaFX wrote:As of right
AquaFX wrote:

As of right now I own my own company ... What kind of jobs do you guys see as viable in the future as something to start learning/ crafting

Do you intend, as it appears, to seek employment rather than continue to be an owner?

Fundamentally, think of basic needs of all people or bet on inessentials that government policies will maintain for those of means for as long as possible.

Kansaslandscape's picture
Kansaslandscape
I recently posted the same

I recently posted the same question under the General section. I was considering vocational skillsets, such as welding and well boring (water/geothermal or gas/oil). Other main sectors I analyzed were electronics and agriculture. I see us going back to the basics on many levels.

AquaFX's picture
AquaFX
I am really interested in

I am really interested in algae/phytoplankton uses. I feel that this field has barely been touched on a number of ways between fuel, CO2 scrubbing, food enrichment ect...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments