Last post
radardeb's picture
radardeb
What the heck just happened to silver??

Dropped $5 in a couple of minutes!

joemanc's picture
joemanc
At this rate

It's now down only about 9%. At this rate, it will be up 9% when we wake up tomorrow morning! Money mouth

paranoid's picture
paranoid
maybe it gas something to do

maybe it gas something to do with Obama's security announcement. A False flag? Or a red herring? lol

docmims's picture
docmims
Looks like a good time to

Looks like a good time to buy more!

Smile

saxplayer00o1's picture
saxplayer00o1
Soros, Burbank selling off gold, silver: WSJ

Soros, Burbank selling off gold, silver: WSJ

docmims's picture
docmims
The dip started with raising

The dip started with raising margin requirements on silver futures purchases. ie the investors had to put more money down to purchase contracts of future silver delivery.   Funny, they don't do this to oil futures to stem rising oil prices......Undecided.   Of course I am still buying away especially on the dips.  Think of this as the central bankers making it cheaper for you to buy your own silver in order for them to keep up their paper profits.

As for Soros saying he is selling gold:  what would be his motivation to talk down the price on something he is currently liquidating?   I put this in the category of Goldman selling "AAA rated "mortgage bundles to pension funds while their investment arm was buying derivatives that bet on a housing mortgage collapse.....  The last time Soros stated that "Gold was in a bubble" (last Fall I believe)  asset statements from his funds showed accumulation of several TONS of gold.

Anyway I buy silver as insurance not an investment.

hope this helps

Nacci's picture
Nacci
Silver take down gift from the Gods.

I hope Silver gets gutted to pocket change is the short term.  I see a monster box of Libertads in my sights.  Been waiting for this, thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments