What ever happened to strabes?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
m111ark's picture
m111ark
What ever happened to strabes?

I've been educatin' myself on the way the world really works for the last dozen years... but no one laid it out quite so clearly as your forum member strabes.  I was so impressed at the clarity and completeness of his debunking money series of videos that I told myself I'd have to download them to my computer because they were the best I'd ever seen.  My friends who can't quite pick their way thru the minefields laid out by fed sponsored economist could gain immediate benefit from those six videos.  Unfortunately, I failed to download them before Damon took them down.  So disappointed.

My questions:  Has anyone copied those vids that they would share with me?  And most importantly, what's going on with strabes?  Why did he take those vids down?  Is he OK?

Thanks in advance for any help you may render.

hucklejohn's picture
hucklejohn
Here is the link to strabes'

Here is the link to strabes' (Damon Vrabel) website with his teaching materials:

http://www.csper.org/

He says he has stopped publishing as explained on his website.

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Links to Strabes' Videos on You Tube

Damon's videos are also still up on You Tube

On the Edge 1 of 3

On the Edge 2 of 3

On the Edge 3 of 3

Renaissance 2.0 Lesson 1

Renaissance 2.0 Lessons 2-6 can be found in the margin of the Lesson 1 You Tube screen.

Good luck. 

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Strabes....

Damon has finally come to the conclusion that the people of this country (let alone the world), are no longer capable of seeing the truth.  As you can see from his videos, he has laid out the truth in a way that most should accept/understand.  Unfortunately, even his description flies against the belief system of the masses (many on this site).  

In all honesty, when I found out that Damon was giving up, I grew angry and depressed.  The man went from a pawn of the power brokers (officer in the Military AND Harvard Business School Graduate), to a sign of light for those of us that have broken free of their brain washing.  To see him, after only 1+ years of fighting them, give up....was disheartening.  But, I understand his angst!  As I've been fighting a similar fight here, on this site.  The TRUTH IS, THE TRUTH!  It's that simple.  Unfortunately, some here are either part of an agenda (pawns of tptb) or have been so integrated into the "matrix", that they continue to fight the truths that have been described/executed by the elite, in their own writing/words, no matter how much proof is brought forth.  Our host included.  

Anyway.....Strabes is gone.  And the blame goes on all that have decided to take the "Blue Pill" instead of the Red, as well as the narcissists that have overtaken the world.  I will include quite a few on this site, that have chosen the "Blue Pill" instead of the Red.  

m111ark's picture
m111ark
For all.  There were two

For all.  There were two sets of vids.  "Debunking Money"  was the 2nd set, which has been removed.  I'd still like to know if anyone has copied those vids... I would greatly appreciate a copy if you have them, and, does anyone know why Damon took down THE MOST EXCELLENT vids about money ever. 

LogansRun - Thanks for pointing out what I've learned after spending the last two hours in the forum.  It's all a bit too much ... must spend some time away for awhile.

SteveW's picture
SteveW
Truth
LogansRun wrote:

Damon has finally come to the conclusion that the people of this country (let alone the world), are no longer capable of seeing the truth.  As you can see from his videos, he has laid out the truth in a way that most should accept/understand.  Unfortunately, even his description flies against the belief system of the masses (many on this site).  

In all honesty, when I found out that Damon was giving up, I grew angry and depressed.

Sorry to learn that it had such an effect on you LR, hope you're feeling better.

It should be no surprise however that only a small minority have enquiring minds in search of truth. Throughout history the people have been manipulated, first by the high priests, kings and nobles who had the exclusive ability to read and write. Gutenberg brought forth a revolution leading to seditious pamplets and then a popular press that has now been completely corrupted. The new battleground is the internet which the FCC is emasculating.

Part of the issue is that it becomes necessary to read between the lines and use deductive logic. Also the internet is loaded with tripe including some of links you cited that are overly paranoid (I'm thinking of the one that included Black Magic), although I mostly agree with your assessment.

BTW as you probably know the technical details for the $100 trillion of new capital over the next decade (as reported at Davos) are spelled out in a report from the IMF. It will invove the issuance of SDRs as the global reserve asset. Jim Rickards had a short comment in the interview he did with Eric King today.

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2011/2/26_Jim_Rickards.html

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin
To bad he doesn't have the

To bad he doesn't have the courage it takes because he is the exact type of person that the people would have really listened to and could have been the guiding light to the masses in our countries darkest hour.  Smart, Harvard educated, well spoken, very likeable, mentally sharp...ect....I guess all those 'threats' from bloggers got to him.

Damon could have been the person to develop a strong movement to remove the corruption from out monetary system and help bring about the only thing that is going to save our dying country...An honest medium of exchange that takes away the power of the creators of money to destoy this nation and restores the power of money to the people who it rightfully belongs.

Its time to stand strong and finally do what needs to be done and the only thing that is going to save our country.  The issuance of Debt free money spent into circulation for the benifit of society, be it through the government or the banking system.

The Song of the Damned

Pity the poor, wretched, timid soul who is too faint-hearted to resist his oppressors.  He has the intellect of a slave.  He sings the song of the damned;

"I can't fight back.

I have too much to lose;

I own to much property;

I have worked too hard to get what I have;

They will put me out of business if I resist;

I might go to jail;

I have my family to think about."

Such poor, miserable creatures have misplaced values and are hiding their cowardice behind pretend family responsibility blindly refusing blindly refusing to see that the most glorious legacy that one can bequeath to posterity is Liberty and that the only True security is Liberty!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments